Who tried to be a freelancer?

I get approached by a lot of freshers who aspire to be a freelancer, many of them complain that they find it difficult to get their first project.
They reason why most people are rejected for freelancing jobs is because they don’t have enough skills.
Many people expect to make money right away without having any idea about their skill level.
One cannot just start freelancing without having sufficient skills.
Clients who hire freelancers are extremely smart at figuring out if someone is skilled enough to handle the project.
When you know you don’t have the skills, it shows and the clients can sense that just by looking the the kind of proposals you write them.
On the contrary, when you are expert at a certain skills, you exhibit confidence and it shows during one-on-one interaction with the client
That was all about my experience right from when I started and till now. I will be sharing some Guru Tips now.
Remember, it’s very difficult to feel special when you are broken. Negative thoughts were loading on my mind moments after moments and days after days. Eventually started losing hope and lost the believe in myself completely that I am someone who worth something. I ended up hurting myself esteem and inspiration.
After the month, I started shifting my focus. I found myself writing a book in the mid nights of winters under the beam of bright moon. I had felt the effects of the June.
The book started to inspire me. In reality I inspired myself on my own words that I have written there.
The book actually polished my writing skills and prepared me now to write for the clients. If I have gotten a client in the first month. I would never had gotten the chance to master what I love.
Previously, it was very difficult to get off the ground wearing the freelance wings. Because for most of beginners, there was no right direction and no right plan to implement. But remember once you get your feet wet in this ocean of freelancing. It feels so good. I still remember the first client I got. He was a Houston attorney.
The client I got was all the matter of luck because that time my approach was not well structured. It went here and there with no proper planning.
 The best method to recognize your skills is to browse through each category in fiverr ot in upwork or in any portal where you feel good and follow the steps below:
  1. Browse separately in each category
  2. Then open sub-categories in separate tabs
  3. Read the jobs in each of the category
  4. Relate them with yourself that what job matches the best to you.
  5. At this point, you will start getting to know that what job you would enjoy to do.
  6. You will find your skills when your relate jobs with yourself.
This is the perfect way to start digging out what you already have in you.
Just imagine, when you are a complete beginner and run a search on google “HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE” it returned with million of results that usually lead us to somewhere, where they are selling systems on us.

Comments

  1. However, taking that initial plunge to go freelance can be daunting. With that in mind, here are some top tips to help you do it.read more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money with Digital Marketing?

How do I start working as a freelancer?

How to Make Money Blogging?